Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Steam CD Key
In the year 1986, Tommy Vercetti is heavily indebted to his mafia superiors after a drug deal gone awry, but his dreams of taking over Vice City (based on Miami) push him down a different path. Featuring a wide variety of vehicles and weapons, radio stations playing hit songs from the era and an intense atmosphere, GTA: Vice City is an open-world sandbox satire of '80's Miami.
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP
- 800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better)
- DirectX Version
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0
- Hard Drive
- 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression)
- Sound Card
- Sound Card with DirectX 9.0
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor or better
- 1GB of RAM
- Hard Disk Space
- 1.7GB of free hard disk space
- Video Card
- ATI X1600, NVIDIA 7300GT, Intel X3100 integrated graphics chip, or better
- This game will NOT run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems (PowerMac)
Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.