Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare EU Steam CD Key
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition for Wii arms you with an arsenal of advanced and powerful weaponry and transports you to the most dangerous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy threatening the world. As both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, use sophisticated technology, superior firepower, and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy, and communication are essential to victory. Modern Warfare – Reflex Edition was ported by Treyarch. The Wii version of Modern Warfare has fewer features than the other console versions. It does not support split-screen multiplayer, and the graphics are not as developed. IGN gave the Wii version of the game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – Reflex Edition, a score of 7.0, saying the visuals and pointer controls are not as polished as the Wii version of World at War, though they did mention the customization options and multiplayer are impressive.
- Supported OS
- Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista (Windows 95/98/ME/2000 are unsupported)
- DirectX Version
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c (included)
- Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 Ghz / AMD(R) 64 (TM) 2800+ / Intel® and AMD® 1.8 Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
- 512MB RAM (Windows® XP), 768MB RAM (Vista®)
- NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon® 9800Pro or better
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Hard Drive
- 8GB of free hard drive space
- Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer connectivity
- Supported OS
- 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks), 10.10.5 (Yosemite), 10.11.1 (El Capitan)
- CPU Processor
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed
- 2.2 GHz
- 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space
- 8 GB + 1 GB Swap File
- NVIDIA Geforce 7300 or better or ATI Radeon X1600
- Video Memory
- 128 MB VRam
- Intel Integrated GMA 950 and Intel Integrated X3100 are unsupported video chipsets
Click "Install Steam" (from the upper right corner)
Install and start application, login with your Account name and Password (create one if you don't have).
Please follow these instructions to activate a new retail purchase on Steam:
Launch Steam and log into your Steam account.
Click the Games Menu.
Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.
After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.